The DigitalFilipino Web Awards aims to advocate the use of Internet and e-Commerce for business development, through the identification, promotion, and highlighting of best e-Commerce practices from various websites in the Philippines.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Monday, February 26, 2007
We shall be posting the nominees list this week.
To Philippine Schools Cyberfair entries, your website completion deadline is this Saturday.
As always, it is not too late to support these advocacy by donating prizes and even become a sponsor for only five thousand pesos (P5000).
We are expecting an audience size of 200 participants during the award ceremonies.
Monday, February 19, 2007
- Joan Piñon
- Ida Bata, Fleishman-Hillard
- Andrew De la Serna
- Ulten Ryan, APEC Digital Opportunity Center
- Aileen Apolo
- Jehan Cheng
- Oliver Robillo
- Ma. Reggie Bundang
- Stephanie Caragos
- Abby Ongyanco-Lim
- Jherlie Cheng, Posh Marketing Services
- Sheila Rada, Dominguez Marketing Services
- Gerry Diwa, Sound-Weavers
- Maria Susan Dela Rama, TESDA
- Jhermie Ortega, Avaya
- Peachy Herrin
- Cathy Candano
Note that judges who have websites that are finalists as well did not participate in those categories.
- Judging: Community category
- Judging: Books category
- Judging: Blog - Professional category
- Judging: Blog - Personal category
- Judging: Beauty category
- Judging: Automotive category
- Judging: Auction / Shopping Portal category
- Judging: Association / Organization category
- Judging: Art Category
- Judging: Apparel / Fashion Category
- Thank you for nominating and last call for donors/...
- Judges roster
- Submission extended up to February 25
- ▼ February (13)