The DigitalFilipino Web Awards aims to advocate the use of Internet and e-Commerce for business development, through the identification, promotion, and highlighting of best e-Commerce practices from various websites in the Philippines.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Testimonial for DigitalFilipino.com Web Awards
(Inset in photo from left to right: Rose Geronimo, Albert Gavino, Lemuel Cabia (holding the award), Kyle Francia and Vea Alvaro)
"We would like to thank Digital Filipino for granting us the award on Education Category last year. This award has given us credibility and quality assurance on the implementation of business development and e-commerce to our web site. " - Lemuel Cabia, Web Manager, De La Salle University, Manila.
"We are proud to be a part of the Digital Filipino Web Awards. As the digital divide narrows, so does the great divide in socio-economic empowerment, and this is where Digital Filipino is best validated with its unflinching support for and the promotion of a Filipino Internet Community. We believe the Digital Filipino Web Awards honors thus, the best of the sites and services that are truly, profoundly impacting the Filipino’s quality of life." - Junie Agcaoili, Director for Corporate Communications, Chikka.com.
"Having won the 2007 Digital Filipino Award for the Gifts Category has been an honor and a privilege for RegaloService.com. We thank those who have shown their confidence in us and voted for us as this eventually led to our being chosen as ADOC's 2007 Best ICT Practice from the Philippines. These recognitions make us proud and at the same time they also come as a challenge for us to continuously improve our service. More power to Digital Filipino!" - Reggie Bundang, Owner, RegaloService.com.
"Winning the 2007 DigitalFilipino award for best government website has been a great honor and encouraged us to push the envelop and work harder to make our website live up to the lofty standards that DigitalFilipino has set. It has truly been a memorable, enriching and noble event - keep it up, it will go a long way in promoting digital excellence in the field of website development in our country and highlight the best of our local talents." - Lia M. Bautista, Head - Office of the Press Secretary - Information and Communications Technology Unit and Secretary General - International Media Office (Government Portal of Republic of the Philippines)
"Excitement and pride was what we felt when we learned that our group's website: Philippine Herbal Medicine won in the Pharmaceuticals Category at the 2007 DigitalFilipino.com Web Awards. We especially thank Ms. Janette Toral, the board of judges and the Digital Filipino members for recognizing our efforts in disseminating information on the benefits of Philippine herbal medicine. This award has boosted our spirits and confidence immeasurably." – Arnold Alvarez, Webmaster, Philippine Herbal Medicine
"It was definitely an honor to have been awarded the corporate category award last year. We thank Digital Filipino and all those who voted for our site. The award has given us as well much credibility and reputation for our capacity to deliver our services to the marketplace." - Stephanie Caragos, President & CEO, Syntactics.
To contribute a testimonial, just email digitalfilipino (at) gmail (dot) com with your name, position, company, testimonial, photo of you holding the trophy (or website screenshot showing the recognition).
I am an E-Commerce and Digital Influencer, and Digital Leader. At my highest value, at my best, I provide independent insights.
1. I get tapped to conduct e-commerce, digital marketing, training and consulting since 1997. I have more than 400 lessons you can access for free athttp://digitalfilipino.com/
2. I am a Fascinate Certified Advisor helping individuals, teams, and MSMEs develop their brand messaging. I conduct "influencer" branding trainings and incorporated this too in my e-commerce and digital marketing training programs for MSMEs, Professionals, and Freelancers.
3. I am a Certified Teacher, Coach, Speaker with The John Maxwell Team. I run mastermind study groups on selected books authored by John Maxwell.
I deliver leadership talks and conduct seminars aligned with John Maxwell teachings.
I coach individuals to help them attain their personal goals in a balanced way.
4. I am a facilitator of The John Maxwell Team Leadership Game. I use the game as a tool to foster discussion and insights sharing on leadership among players.
5. I am a Certified Facilitator of YouthMax Plus. This is a leadership training program designed for the youth to help build their personal character, handle failures, and set goals in their lives.
6. I am an Independent Executive Director with The John Maxwell Team. I facilitate and teach the Maxwell Method of Leadership, Sales, Coaching, Speaking, Impact Reports.
I facilitate the Maxwell Speakers Club helping leaders and speakers develop their skills through the Maxwell Method of Speaking.
7. On the side, I also advise people on making cryptocurrency investments from trading, mining, lending, and other business models.
- ▼ November (6)