The DigitalFilipino Web Awards winners recognition ceremony shall be made this April 27, 2007 Friday 9 am at the Penthouse of Board of Investments, Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City.
The agenda of the awards are as follows:
8:00 - 9:00 Registration
9:00 - 9:15 Welcome remarks - What makes a great website?
9:15 - 10:30 Winners recognition (Apparel/Fashion, Art, Association / Organization, Auction / Shopping Portal, Automotive, Beauty, Blog - Personal, Blog - Professional, Books,
Community, Computer/Consumer Electronics, Consumer Banking/Bills Payment, Corporate / Professional, Education, Food, Games)
10:30 - 10:45 Promoting your business online (Aileen Apolo, Google)
10:45 - 12:15 Winners recognition (Gifts, Government, Home Furnishings, Insurance, Music/Movie/Film, Newspaper, Pharmaceuticals, Podcast, Politics, Real Estate, Services, Social Networking, Telecom / Value Added Services, Tourism, Travel)
12:15 - 1:30 Lunch
1:30 - 2:00 The APEC Digital Opportunity Center (ADOC) Award (Guest Speaker from TECO)
- ADOC ICT Award 3rd Place (SOHO Pack: Scanner, 4-gigabyte Pen Drive, and a Printer)
- ADOC ICT Award 2nd Place (Laptop)
- ADOC ICT Award 1st Place (ADOC Week participation on July 24 to 27, 2007 in Taiwan and Laptop)
2:00 - 2:30 Closing and Group Picture
All winners will receive a trophy, Google AdWords US$50 voucher, tokens, and a slot in the 3-days Advance E-Commerce Workshop Training. Note that winners have no fees to pay for in order to receive their award this Friday.
DigitalFilipino.com Club Members are requested to confirm their attendance ahead of time and take advantage of this activity to meet our winners.
The ADOC ICT Award 1st Place shall get to participate in the ADOC Week that includes the following:
- A round-trip ticket from Manila to Taipei, economy class.
- Up to four nights accommodation in Taipei
- Daily meals & transportation to all ADOC events* (27th July -Lunch only)
- Daily allowance for up to five days, each day for US$10
- Travel insurance up to US$ 30,000
- An ADOC ICT Award 2007
- Participation in Events & Activities: ADOC Plenary 2007, ADOC Gala Night 2007, Visit to ICT High-tech science park, Trip to world's tallest building, 101.
The APEC Digital Opportunity Center is supported by the